Exciting things are happening at New Era Drug Testing, and we want to share some important news with you. Loyalty from customers like you has fueled continued growth of our headquarter, making a move to a new facility necessary.
As of Monday, October 17, 2016 we have started operating day-to-day business from our new headquarter in city of Burbank:
801 S. Glenoaks Blvd, Suite 200
Burbank CA, 91502
After 9 months of renovation, we are looking forward to being able to extend our customer-focused services to the customization of our exclusive building. As our appreciated clients, you will be given the opportunity to find easy parking when you arrive and speak with knowledgeable experts from the second you walk in. Our mission is to provide all of the information and professional support you need to achieve the high standards you’ve set for your business.
It is because of our customers’ loyalty that has allowed us to grow our business and attain the type of physical and business environment that you deserve to work with.
What Does the Move Mean for Us as a Company?
The necessary move out of our old location and into a larger and fully renovated one was done as a result of the expansion of our business and a loyal following of happy customers. When you achieve your goals, you help us do the same. As a result of our move, we have been able to accomplish the following and expand our offerings to our customers to include:
- Additional staff for quicker customer support to ensure all of your questions are answered and concerns are tended to
- An attractive, modern building for our headquarters that represents our commitment to staying ahead of the curve and on top of all the industry’s latest trends, laws, and regulations
- A more comfortable, professional place for you to meet with our staff that includes a comfy seating area equipped with a flat screen TV, a sleek open-floor plan, large bright windows that make work an enjoyable experience, and the same dedicated staff members who take pride in helping you accomplish all of your business goals and needs
What Does the New Location Mean for You?
Our new and current customers can benefit from our move just as much as our company.
- Receive the same high standards of business, only even better and faster
- Get your questions answered promptly, in-person and over the phone
- Increase the perceived value of your business by working with a drug testing company that is as professional and reliable as you are and that matches your high standards
- Enjoy a positive experience every time you meet with one of our friendly employees at our new location
- If you already work with us for our complete DOT compliance services, or you need to hire a company to provide and manage the employee drug testing requirements for your business, stop in and see us today. We have thoroughly enjoyed doing business with you these past years and appreciate your continued support. Please feel free to give us a call at (844) 233-6208 and make yourself acquainted with our new location!